Website Debra's Glass, Inc.
Specializing in commercial glass projects.
- This person is an integral part of our team who will work alongside clients, suppliers, field and office staff. They will manage multiple construction projects ranging from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- A minimum of 3 years Industry experience with various sized projects, with direct experience in specifically managing large storefronts, window walls, curtain walls, panels and other glazing systems or commercial roofing / facades.
- Working knowledge of field practices, procedures and concepts, and current knowledge of building codes.
- Experienced with materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the Industry.
- Knowledge of reading blueprints as well as architectural and structural drawings.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prepare, coordinate and track RFI’s, submittals, change orders and material orders.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Manage close out procedures and documents.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Glazier Studio software
To apply for this job please visit debsglass.com.